How to Start and Build a Successful
NGO in Nigeria:
From Developing a Vision to
Implementing Your Fundraising Strategy, Sources of Funds and Traveling
Opportunities as a Global Citizen.
Problems are opportunities in
disguise. Without problems creation of wealth will be practically impossible. Wealth
is created by bringing solution to problems. We all know that Nigeria is full
of problems. The numerous problems in Nigeria mean numerous opportunities. That
is to say that Nigeria is a country full of opportunities. The problems around
the globe are opportunities. Problems have made millions of people great round
the globe. There are four common problems confronting mankind that you can
maximize to create opportunity for yourself. There are great economic values in
these problems. John F. Kennedy 35th President of America called
these four problems; ‘Common Enemies to Man” o his January 20, 1961 speech
titled: "Ask
Not What Your Country Can Do For You". The four common problems are
ravaging our country Nigeria today. We can take advantage of the problems to be
among the great world changers. You can choose to proffer solution to any of
the four problems. The four problems are:
- Tyrant and corrupt government
- Poverty
- Sickness and Diseases
- Terrorism and war
These problems are everywhere in Nigeria. With such problems we have
enough needs to meet. These needs can engage youths in social enterprise. Our
youths are complaining of unemployment because they have not catch the
intelligence that problems are opportunities. These problems are numerous and
can engage many youths in social business. We need more Non-Governmental
Organization (NGO) in Nigeria to handle our social problems.
I lost my job early this year but while I was on paid employment; I was
nursing the dream of being an independent problem solver. I had a dream of
establishing an NGO that will aim at tackling poverty and providing scholarship
opportunities to poorest of poor children in Africa starting from Nigeria. I
took the bold steps to establish: Missionary Organization for Child Education
and Training (MOCET). When my paid employment closed down on March, 2016
because of Nigerian economic hardship, I was so confident because I have an
establishment to fallback to. I quickly step into my life assignment. In just a
space of 6 months, I have started employing people. I am handling problems in
millions of naira. New horizon and great opportunities have opened up to me in
a short while to my great surprise.
Nigeria is full of opportunities. We just need to learn how to key into
problem solving. I see Nigeria as a fertile land. I see Nigeria as virgin land.
I have an information product that will teach you all you need to know to build
and start a successful NGO in Nigeria. This information will help you to become
part of problems solvers in any of the four common enemies to mankind. The
information product will teach you the following:
- How to register an NGO in Nigeria cheaply
- How to develop and structure your organization
- How to start raising funds for your charity
- How and where to connect to online for information that will help you have speed
- How to get information that willhelp you travel round the world as a global citizen.
- List of few websites that will give you continuous insight and opportunities for success as an NGO operator.
Note this:
- We want to give out this information to you as a solution for youths unemployment problem in Nigeria.
- WE will give out this information for just N3000 for the first 1oo people. So cheap and after that we will take the price to the original N25,000 worth.
- The information will give you millions worth of opportunities to your surprise if you can apply it.
- You will become part of our forum for social entrepreneurs in Nigeria and will get the opportunity to partake in our seminars either free or at discounted rate.
- You have to seize the opportunity now
Payment
Detail
Account
Name: MOCET
Account
Number: 0132074848
Bank: GTbank
After
Payment
- Text your name, teller number and email address to 09053576433
- We will send the information product to you within the same day
FACT
We need more social entrepreneurs in
Nigeria and Africa at large to handle our numerous social-economic challenges. You
have to be part of the change movement. Change begins with me. Nelson Mandela said; “A good head and a good
hand is always a formidable combination”.
Comrade Arinze Okwara
blogger, writer, content developer, social entrepreneur, Founder MOCET and the initiator of poverty Alleviation Academy.


Enter your comment...big up
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...we all at Dj chezzy world Entertainment stand with you. more greater ideas
ReplyDelete